Philanthropy Associates is proud to have worked in the social sector for over 25 years, helping a broad range of nonprofit organizations improve their internal operations, planning, communications, strategy and decision-making processes to have maximum impact. Projects have included:
- Improving governance and board/staff relationships;
- Board development and rejuvenation;
- Reformulating internal operating structures and procedures;
- Conducting external stakeholder research and internal performance audits;
- Benchmark research – examining standards and practices at comparable groups;
- Meeting design and facilitation;
- Developing communications strategies;
- Revitalizing membership programs;
- Executive coaching;
- Mediation and conflict resolution;
- Strategic planning for organizations and programs.
Philanthropy Associates works with organizations with a diverse range of missions. We would be happy to learn more about your organization’s mission, goals and challenges to see if there is a good match with the services and expertise we offer. We hope that you will join our List of Clients in the very near future.